Recommendations for the patient after endoscopic surgery
1. A low-intensity lifestyle should be carried out for 2-3 weeks.
2. Limit your physical effort.
3. Do not carry heavy objects.
4. Bath in the shower, avoid hot baths in the tub.
5. Increase fluid intake up to 2L daily in the form of low-mineralised water
6. Maintain the general principles of healthy nutrition - an easily digestible diet
7. Take care of regular bowel movements - avoid constipation.
8. In the case of sampling for histopathological examination, the result should be collected in person or by an authorised person in medical statistics in building "A" on the first floor open from Monday to Friday between 8:00 am and 3:00 pm (Tel. 0 32 6027007).
9. On the day of discharge, one should go to the Registry of the Urology Clinic in order to book the date of the follow-up visit.
- Pain in the abdomen,
- Urine has changed colour, density or there's blood in the urine,
- Fever, tremors.
- Urinary retention.
If you have any worrying symptoms, contact your doctor immediately.Back